Sunday, September 27, 2015

Strong Love

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.



For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. 

'Cast all your cares on me,
Cause I care for you.
I care for you.

Cause all your fountains are in me
And I have everything you need.
Just keep coming back to me.
Those who call upon my name,
They will not be put to shame,
Just keep coming back to me.

Come to me if you're weary
And I'll give you rest
I'll give you rest.

My yoke is so easy,
And my burden is less,
My burden is less.'
(Fountains-Jon Thurlow)


The words of a loving Father ring louder than the words of the enemy at the end of this week. There is no shame, but grace abounds. His grace is sufficient for me, and his power is made perfect in my weakness. And weaknesses, I have! So I will boast of them, so his power may rest on me. 

No comments: